This is the license agreement betweeen the user (licensee) of the internet service on teleadreson.com web site, and the owner and licensor of the service, Online Advertising Sp. z o.o. Each user must read and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement before using the service.
Glossary of terms
- The owner of the TeleAdreson database – Online Advertising Sp. z o.o. owns the property rights and copyright(s) of: a) the Web service made available within the teleadreson.com web site; and b) the database accessible with the service and protected with the database protection rules and the copyright rules.
- database – the TeleAdreson directory of records accessible on the web site teleadreson.com.
- service – all the functionality of the web site and database.
- entity – a business, company, organization of institution that may be represented as a record in the database.
- record – the representation of a single entity in the database.
- user – a person that gets access to the service/database via internet.
- user account – all information about a user, consting of a unique identifier (Email-a), which is an email address, a password and other data, that all together enable the registered users get extra functionality of the service.
Terms of the agreement
- Licensor declares that he is the owner of the service available on the teleadreson.com web site and the owner of the database accessible via the service. The licensor owns all the property rights and copyrights of the database and service.
- Licensor declares that he makes every effort to maintain a high quality of the database. On the other hand, however, the licensor does not guarantee any quality of the information distributed via the service, and the user is not entitled to make any claims related to a poor quality of the data or incorrect functionality of the service.
- This license limits the utilization of the data fetched from the database to user's private applications only. This license does not permit anybody to use the data for commercial applications. The restriction covers, but is not limited to:
- making the fetched information accessible or distributing it to the third parties, no matter where free or for a fee,
- transferring of the information to other databases or web sites,
- it is permitted to copy and transfer a URL link pointing to a database record, or even create and transfer a list of such links, provided the links only refer to but do not contain the contents of the records,
- it is permitted to utilize the information fetched from the database in one's own business/commercial activity, provided the above rules are observed. Especially, the license permits for sending individual and occasional mail or email, or making a phone call based on the information fetched from the database. The terms would have be violated, however, if one attempted to organize a mass mailing campaign or has trasferred the records to a telephone calling application [call center].
- if the intended exploitation of the data exceeds the limitations of this agreement, one should apply for an extended commercial license, by signing-up for an application specific service, or contact the owner directly via email@example.com
- The user may create a free account in the service and then use the extra functionality available for the registered and logged users. If the user intends to make some modifications in the database, the following TeleAdreson database update rules, which are part of the agreement, will be applied.
TeleAdreson database update rules
The basic data source for the TeleAdreson database is the contents automatically collected from the web pages of the listed entities, however, other sources are not excluded, especially any information manually and voluntarily entered by the registered users. Records consist of business name, address, telephone, email, web site and other contact data, and a short description of the area of activity expressed with both a free text description and designated classification codes. The directory covers selected business addresses from all over the world, with more focus on North America and Europe. The following sources/types of records are NOT INTENDED to be included in the database:
- Consumer's records, i.e. individuals unrelated to business activity, the so called business-to-consumer lists, especially the contents found on private Web/FB pages.
- Businesses without permanent physical address of activity, or when address is unknown.
- Any sources related only to products and services rather than the whole business entities.
In order to modify a database record, one has to create a free user account and then Sign-in. It is assumed that all data entry is done by the user voluntarily and without any right for compenastion. All the information supplied by the user becomes a non-exclusive property of Online Advertising Sp. z o.o. It means that the user will not be paid for the job done, or on the foundation of copyright or intellectual property transfer/license, or on any other basis, including but not limited to the case when the database owner distributes the data, no matter whether free of charge or for a fee. The database owner reserves the right to make any use of the data entered by the user, including any changes or even a permanent removal of the record from the database, without the necessity of getting a user consent or notifying him.
Nobody is expected to pay any fee for entering data into the database. Effectively, any information submitted to the database will be placed there free of charge. The above does not exclude the existence of toll accounts and (other) toll services. In all such cases, however, a fee - if applies - is explicitely stated and exlusively based on advance payments.
We encourage users to primarily enter data on entities they are directly related to, e.g., where login email domain is the same as the entity domain/web site. This does not exclude or forbid supplying data on other businesses, provided the information is correct and complete. As an example, it is insufficient to enter WWW url only. The login/email address of the user who supplied the data is used as a proof of authorization only and never made available to the third parties, unless it was independently entered into the appropriate public record field (email).
One may list three distinct categories of possible database modifications
- Adding a new database record, i.e., information on an entity that was not entered to the database before. A close scrutiny is recommended in order to verify the non-existence of a similar data record, as possibly the entity might have already been entered under slightly different name. If necessary, a modification of the existing record might be then considered instead.
- Deletion of a record from the database, as representing incorrect data or an entity not active anymore. We restrict the record removals to the cases when the user's login domain matches the email/web site of the record, in order that a potential malicious action of a user unrelated to the entity is avoided.
- Modification of the record contents.
Changes in database records become visible immediately after submission, but are subject to verification by our experienced staff.
Special notes on selected record fields
- After submission of a record with physical address, our system attempts to automatically determine the geographical location of the entity, which is then used to place an icon on the map. The actual numerical coordinates are invisible to the user and there is currently no possibility to enter the coordinates manually.
- The Description field should not exceed 500 characters.
- The Activity field consists of 1-3 distinct categories that must be selected from a predefined list. Each of these categories covers a relatively general area of activity and may fail to meet the expectations of the user. A more specific classification may be achieved with the free text of the Description field.
- The service automatically assigns a graphical icon to each record, which is then used to show record on the map. If multiple activity categories have been assigned, the service applies the first - possibly most important - category to select the icon.
- The telephone and fax numbers should be entered into the single designated field, separated with spaces, each starting with the country code.
- The field display formatting may differ from the actual field contents, for better readability, as is the case of e.g. telephone numbers.